RotoBuzz -- Fantasy Football

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Saturday Night Special -- NFL Week 16

Kansas City @ Oakland

Despite some of the surprises we've seen this season, I can still say that this looks like a no brainer. You tell me...Oaktown has no offense, a great pass defense, and a poor run defense. The Chiefs have Larry Johnson and a decent (nothing to write home about) defense. Predictions? The Chiefs still have a faint glimmer of hope to make a playoff run (although they need a lot of help), and are looking to put away the Raiders early. LJ should run all over them. The Chiefs will attack on the ground from the onset and probably won't let up until it's obvious that Trent Green can easily connect with Tony Gonzalez downfield. It's the perfect Herm Edwards ultra-conservative, I don't know how to coach any other way type of game. For Oaktown, well, I wouldn't be starting any of these guys on my fantasy team. Aaron Brooks is banged up but will start, but Andrew Walter will still probably see some snaps of his own in the second half. Justin Fargas? Ronald Curry? Doug Gabriel? Are any of these guys even on someone's fantasy team right now? I didn't think so.

How about Chiefs 31 Raiders 13?

1 Comments:

  • Alot of my friends play fantasy football and sometimes I just play with them but I really dont know what im doing hopefully yor post will help me. lol

    also if you want some free traffic post a few links to your stories on my site www.sagags.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home